Soak up the last few days of summer with these mouth-watering steak, potato and mushroom kebabs
Yield: 8 kebabs
Prep Time: 30 minutes marinating, 15 minutes active prep
Cook Time: 5 – 10 minutes
1 lb strip steak, cubed
1/2 cup olive oil and vinegar salad dressing
24 white button mushrooms, stems trimmed
24 small new potatoes
1. Place steak in a large zip top bag, add salad dressing. Transfer to refrigerator and allow to marinate for 30 minutes.
2. While steak is marinating, soak wooden skewers.
3. Place a medium pot with water onto boil. Add potatoes and par boil.
4. Assemble skewers: mushroom, steak, potato; 3 of each on each skewer.
5. Grill skewers on grill or stove top on grill pan until meat is to desired done-ness, mushrooms have softened and potatoes have cooked through.